Makeup is a resource that has been used since time immemorial to beautify the skin, and although women use it to a greater extent, more and more men welcome it.
You save £19.63
You save £48.41
You save £28.54
You save £12.51
You save £20.97
Make-up has evolved over time, but its basic principles are the same: nature or the synthetic from a natural principle.
Ideal make-up for every skin type
It is essential to distinguish your skin type so that you can find the most suitable make-up for you. If you don't know your skin type, you can go to a specialist; if you already know it, we leave you some tips to choose a make-up.
- You must buy a base that does not contain fat.
- Avoid using cream makeup.
- The loose powder must have a matte effect.
- Essential to clean the skin and remove make-up.
- The base must be liquid and creamy.
- Use primers to make your makeup last longer.
- Combine the bases according to the area of the face.
- Essential: clean the skin well and remove all traces of make-up.
- The base can be light and can use any kind of blush.
- Always apply a sunscreen and moisturizer or specific antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. If you are going to use make-up, it is better to use a mineral base.
How to apply your perfect makeup
To apply the makeup and that of professional aspect you should consider the following tips:
- You can use your fingers, but you must have the right tools such as brushes.
- Remember that the basis of a good makeup is to prepare the skin ,but without exaggerating with any product.
- Remember to use the corrector and make the outlines.
General make-up composition
Make-up or cosmetic products have a basic composition that is:
Active principle + excipients + additives + correctors
Among its functions we find:
- Hygiene: detergent and serves to keep the skin clean and in good condition.
- Protection: serves to protect the skin against environmental and chemical agents.
- Correct or improve blemishes: anti acne, anti seborrheic; serve to correct blemishes such as acne or oily skin.
- Decorative : pigments and their function is to beautify the skin.
- Perfume: essences, and give a pleasant smell to the skin taking good care that contain allergens.